ciuss de la capitale-nationale accreditation
The CIUSS de la Capitale-Nationale is accredited by La Société de formation et d'éducation continue (SOFEDUC). Through this accreditation, our participants have the assurance that all our activities meet high quality standards.
ACCREDITATION FOR PHYSICIANS
An accreditation request is in progress with the Pédagogia center of the Faculty of Medicine of Laval University to obtain credits from the Collège des médecins du Québec (CMQ), du The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC) and the College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC).
ACCREDITATION FOR ALL PROFESSIONS
As the participants in this activity work in different professions, each will have to contact their professional order to have this activity accredited to them as continuing education. However, the coordination team has listed the various documents that are usually required by the orders.
DOCUMENTS USUALLY REQUIRED
- Activity objectives;
- Summary of lectures, names and professions of lecturers;
- Name of the organization responsible for the activity;
- Certificate of achievement (issuance of CEUs).
Conference General Objective
This activity will enable participants to create new pathways towards recovery, empowerment and social inclusion in mental health.
Conference Specific Objectives
By the end of this conference, participants should be able to:
- Explain the importance of collaborative practices in mental health care;
- Describe evidence-based practices, innovative programs, and cutting-edge research that advances the spread of collaborative mental health care in Canada and beyond;
- Describe and discuss the value of meaningful engagement of people with lived experience of mental illness and/or substance use in the design, evaluation and improvement of mental health, primary care, and community-based services;
- Use tools and apply lessons learned from the conference in order to adopt and improve the real-world practice of collaborative mental health care.
Program Specific Learning Objectives
Click here to download the complete program objectives.
CERTIFICATE OF ACHIEVEMENT
Following the event, you will have to complete a satisfaction and learning evaluation form in order to obtain your certificate of achievement as well as the credits related to the activities accredited during the event.
You will have 7 working days to complete the evaluation form following the event in order to receive your certificate. No certificate will be issued beyond this period.
The Pédagogia center of the Faculty of Medicine of Laval University will issue credits to physicians.
Are some documents missing? Do you have questions? Please contact email@example.com.
Insofar as the health situation allows it on June 17-18, 2022, we are planning a hybrid conference where the speakers and a certain number of participants will be able to participate in the event in-person at the Quebec City Convention Centre while maintaining a virtual component. The organizing committee reserves the right to convert 100% of the activities to a virtual format depending on the evolution of the epidemiological portrait.